Novibet bookmakers offer a cash out promotion to their new and existing customers.
Register and log in to your Novibet account, place a single or multiple bet and at any moment minimize your potential loss or make a profit from your bet before your chosen events have finished, even when you can see your bet is losing. To use this option, you need to place single or multiple bets and then check in “My Bets” available cash out options.
With this promotion you can cash out your staked bet if the results of the events are going your way or vice versa. You don’t need to wait for the outcome of the event.
You can easily find them on the website. There will be a Cash Out symbol for all bets that have a cash out function.
Pros and Cons:
+ Cash out function is available for a variety of sports, excluding virtual sports.
– Cash out is not available for free bets.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Cash Out option is available in selected games and markets for single or multiple bets placed either before or during the game.
- There may be a delay in accepting the Cash Out request, which may vary depending on the sport or the market.
- If the odds change or a market is suspended or withdrawn, then the Cash Out request may not be successful.
- The Cash Out option will not be available for the period of time where the market in which the bet was placed is not available for betting for any reason.
- The Cash Out option is not available for bets placed with the use of a Free bet.
- The Cash out option is not available for bets placed (or for bets containing selections) on Virtual Sports.
- Repetitive Cash Out in a short time after placing the bet is not allowed.
- If the Cash Out request is successful then the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the relevant markets will have no effect on the amount of the Cash Out.
- If a game is interrupted, for the bets that have been settled using the Cash Out option, the Cash Out arrangement applies and not the refund for these bets. If Cash Out took place after the game interruption, Novibet reserves the right to withhold or cancel the Cash Out amount.
- Bets settled using the Cash Out option will not count towards the rollover requirement of the Welcome offer or any other offer.
- Bets settled using the Cash Out option, are not valid for claiming any offer. For more details, please refer to the Terms and Conditions of each offer.
- Novibet cannot guarantee that the Cash Out option will be available for your betting option.
- Novibet shall not be responsible in case the Cash Out option is not available for technical reasons.
- Novibet reserves the right to correct, suspend or remove the Cash Out option at any time and for any event, game or market.
- The maximum number of times a bet can be partially Cashed Out is Only 1 time for single bets and 1 time for eligible multiples.
- The minimum partial Cash Out amount must be greater than or equal to 10 times the minimum unit stake (10 x 0.10€ = 1€).
- Bets placed on such events or markets will apply as originally placed. In the event of an error or a technical problem, Novibet reserves the right to cancel bets settled using the Cash Out option, at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice. The amount of the bet will be returned to the customer’s account.
- Participation in all of our promotions/offers is optional. You must opt in through our registration form or the applicable landing page, home page, or other communication medium on the Site, to which these terms and conditions are linked in order to participate in a promotion/offer. You must verify your account.
- You may withdraw your withdrawable funds at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- Standard Novibet Terms and Conditions apply.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Cash out is where bookmakers offer customers a chance to settle their bet before the events have ended. Your cash out price will be automatically updated depending on what’s going on inn the sporting event you have bet on. If it looks like you are going to win, the bookmakers will give you a cash out close to your win amount without cash out.
When looking for the options for cash out that many bookmakers offer, Novibet options are good, because they give good cash out options for both good and bad outcomes.
You can read our review on Novibet to make better-informed decisions.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- What are the rules for withdrawal of funds at Novibet?
Funds deposited in one account cannot be transferred to another account. Payout from the customer’s account will be made through the customer’s bank account or to the same debit card that was used for deposit.
- How long do Novibet withdrawals take?
Withdrawals must be made via the same method as you selected for deposits, and most withdrawals take between 1-4 days.
- Does Novibet have applications?
Novibet apps are available both for Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. Novibet offers only its Sportsbook services in apps. You can bet and watch sports matches live.