About Sky Bet promotions (cash back, freebets)
The British gambling company Sky Betting & Gaming which is owned by Flutter Entertainment has headquarters and offices in different cities, such as London, Rome, Germany, etc.
The company’s beginnings may be traced back to BSkyB’s acquisition of Sports Internet Group in July 2000, which comprised Surrey Sports, a small telephone and internet sports betting company, as well as two additional companies: Planet Football and Opta Index. In July 2002, Surrey Sports was renamed as Sky Bet. After BSkyB purchased 365 Media Group in December 2006, the firm flourished when existing online betting providers Totalbet and Ukbetting were merged into Sky Bet.
Sky Betting & Gaming consists of five core brands: Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Poker and Sky Bingo.
In this page, you can find information about bonuses. Sky Bet has many promotional offers. Here are some of them. To make your final decision, you can have a look at our review on Skybet.
- “10 percent back as cash”
Skybet bookmakers are giving to all their clients weekly rewards up to £1000 to bet on tennis events. Sign up with Skybet, make weekly deposits, and make bets on live tennis tournaments from Tuesday to Monday to receive a 10% payback on money lost that week. You may receive up to £1000 cashback on your bets, which can be used with any odds you prefer.
- “Free bets with no expiry”Skybet offers free bets to all of their new and existing customers. To take advantage of this offer, just create and log in to your Skybet account, make your desired deposit, read the terms and conditions for receiving a free bet, and use your free bet anytime you want, with no time limit.
- “20 pounds in free bets when you place a 5 pounds bet”
New customers at Skybet will receive a welcome bonus of “£ 20 in free bets when they place a £ 5 bet.” Register with Skybet, make a deposit of £ 10 or more and place a qualifying bet of £ 5 or more with the odds of evens (2.0) or greater, and Skybet will grant you a £ 20 free bet to be used within 30 days.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- From time to time we offer promotions and offers to new and existing customers. These promotions and offers will have their own additional terms and conditions.
- Please note that the terms and conditions for a promotion or offer shall prevail in the event of any conflict between the General Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions for a promotion or offer.
- All promotions and offers are limited to one per person.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of or withdraw any promotion or offer at any time at our reasonable discretion on prior notice to You wherever possible, however, the promotion may be amended or withdrawn without notice, temporarily or permanently, if reasonably necessary to do so.
- How do I deposit money with Skybet?
You may make payments using a variety of debit cards, as well as Google and Apple Pay.
- How to get free bet credits on Skybet?
After you sign in to your Skybet account, press on the Free bet button on the account page, have a look at all available free bet offers and following the terms and conditions qualify for your desired free bet from Skybet.
- How long does it take to deposit and withdraw money with Skybet?
The withdrawal process might take up to 2 hours if you deposit with Barclays or Nationwide. All other payment methods, on the other hand, might take up to 5 business days.
- How do I withdraw money from Skybet?
The only ways to withdraw money from Skybet are through various debit cards such as Visa, Barclays, Nationwide, and others.