About Betfred bonuses and promotions (cash back, freebets)
Betfred is the largest independent retail bookmaker founded by Fred Done in the UK. In 1967, Done Bookmakers was first established as a single shop in Ordsall. It had a turnover of more than £3.5 billion in 2004, up from £550 million in 2003, and has continued to expand to more than £10 billion in 2018-2019. Its headquarters are in Birchwood, Warrington, and it also has offices in Media City and Salford Quays. Betfred.com, which is the company’s online gambling site, is based in Gibraltar.
Here you will find information about bonuses. Betfred has many promotional offers. To make your final decision, you can have a look at our review on Betfred.
1.“Horse Racing free bet if second”
Customers of Betfred bookmakers can get a free bet of up to £10 to use on sport racing events. Register with Betfred, make a deposit, then place bets on qualifying horse racing events on Wednesdays and Thursdays. If your horse finishes second, Betfred will pay you a £10 free bet that you can use on any event. You will have 7 days to use your free bet before it expires.
2.”Get 30 pounds in free bets when you stake 10 pounds”
For residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), Betfred offers a welcome bonus of “Get £ 30 in free bets when you stake £ 10.” Register with Betfred, make a deposit of £ 10 or more, place a bet of £ 10 or more with odds of evens (2.0) or higher, confirm your participation by replying to an SMS from Betfred, and you will get a £ 30 free bet within 10 hours.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- All promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to the express terms of any bonus offered on the Online Software and promotion-specific terms and conditions, if applicable, and any bonus credited to Your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions. By accepting a promotion, bonus or special offer available on the Online Software, You consent to the terms and conditions of such promotion, bonus or special offer and acknowledge that, as a general rule, wagers must always be placed with cash balances before promotion, bonus or special offer balances can be used to wager. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time. Promotion, bonus and special offer funds and any winnings derived therefrom, which have not been converted to cash, may be forfeited (a) when a new bonus is accepted; (b) upon withdrawal of all or any portion of a cash balance; (c) upon deposit and acceptance of a deposit bonus match; or (d) under other circumstances that may be identified in the separate terms and conditions of a specific bonus program or offer. Other promotion, bonus or special offer types may require that the wagering requirement of the current promotion, bonus or special offer balance be added to the wagering requirement of the new promotion, bonus or special offer. In other words, these promotions, bonuses or special offers and their associated wagering requirements are combined. See the particular promotion, bonus or special offer terms and conditions for additional details. No promotion, bonus or special offer will be accepted or honored by the Company following the expiration date of the promotion, bonus or special offer, unless the Company, in its sole discretion, chooses to do so for any particular End User, promotion, bonus or special offer. Expiration dates may be set forth in the specific rules or terms and conditions of the particular promotion, bonus or special offer. Furthermore, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or modify any term, condition, rule or policy with respect to the earning or expiration of loyalty points. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing sentence, loyalty points will expire after such period of inactivity as set by the Company.
- In the event that the Company believes an End User of the Service is abusing or attempting to abuse a promotion, bonus, special offer or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a policy adopted by the Company, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any End User any promotion, bonus, special offer or other promotion, or rescind any term, condition, rule or policy with respect to that End User, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that End User’s access to the Services and/or lock and/or terminate that End User’s account.
- The opening of multiple accounts on the Online Software or on any other sites owned and/or operated by the Company in bad faith for the purpose of accumulating promotions, bonuses or special offers shall be considered abusive behavior.
1. Is Betfred legal?
Yes, it is. Betfred is licensed by both the Gibraltar Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission.
2. How long does it take to withdraw money with Betfred?
It may take up to two days for your withdrawal to be fully processed if you use Neteller or Paypal. All other payment methods take 2–5 working days.
3. How do I deposit money with Betfred?
There are several ways to deposit money, like VISA, Maestro, Neteller, Paysafecard, and bank transfer.
4. How do I get Betfred promotional code?
Log into your account, click on the promotions section, and get the desired promo.