About QuinnBet bonuses and promotions (cash back, freebets, ACCA, money back, welcome offer)
The betting company QuinnBet is owned by an Irish entrepreneur Sean Quinn Snr, and his son Sean Jnr is CEO of the business.
QuinnBet is headquartered and registered in Ireland. A privately owned online Sportsbook and Casino, launched in August 2017, offers pre-match and in-play sports betting on over 20 sports, including football, horse racing, greyhounds, tennis, cricket and GAA. It has offices in Ireland and Ballyconnell.
Quinnbet is licenced in both Ireland and the United Kingdom. Quinnbet is still unknown in post-Soviet countries in this sense, and given its short-sighted marketing strategy, it is unlikely to become so in the foreseeable future.
Here you will find information about bonuses. QuinnBet has many promotional offers. Read on to see what is on offer to punters. To make your final decision, you can have a look at our review on QuinnBet.
QuinnBet bookmakers offer all of their customers an Acca bonus worth up to £50. Sign in to your QuinnBet account, make a deposit, and put a qualifying accumulator bet with at least 2 sporting selections, with each of your selections having odds of 1.30 or more. If you win your bet, you will get an extra 20% of your winnings (up to £50) as a bonus, which you can use with the odds of 1.50 or more in 7 days.
2. “Daily free bet”
QuinnBet bookmakers offer all of their customers a daily free bet of up to £20. To qualify for this offer, you need to log in to your Quinnbet account, make a minimum £5 deposit, put a bet on qualifying markets with odds of 2.5 or more and you will receive a free bet worth 5% of your placed amount (maximum £10). For your free bet, QuinnBet does not specify an expiration date.
3. “No goals, no worries”
QuinnBet bookmakers offer all of their new and existing customers a free bet of £10. To qualify for this free bet, sign in to your Quinnbet account, make a deposit, put a single bet on a qualifying football match event, and if the match finishes 0:0, you will get a £10 free bet that you may use on any sports event with odds of 1.5 or greater. The offer will expire if you do not place a free bet in 7 days.
4.”Money back if second to the SP favourite”
Quinn Bet bookmakers offer daily free bets up to $10 to all of their customers. Sign in to your QuinnBet, make a deposit of up to $10, and put it on an England or Ireland horse racing event with the odds of 2.5 and more. If your horse finishes the race in second place you will receive up to £10 free bet which you can use on any sport event with odds of 1.5 or more within 7 days.
5. “Welcome offer UK”
QuinnBet bookmakers offer all of their new customers a welcome bonus of up to £25. To qualify for this offer, you need to sign in to your QuinnBet account, make a deposit of up to £50 and receive either 50% of your deposit amount with 50 free spins or make a deposit of at least £10 and receive a guaranteed £5 free bet along with 50 Casino free spins. You need to use all your valid bonuses in 7 days.
6. “Welcome offer Ireland”
Quinnbet bookmakers offer all of their new customers a welcome bonus of £40 and 50 free spins. To qualify for this welcome bonus, make a deposit of £10, put any bet on any sporting event with the odds of 2 or more, and regardless of your bet result get 3 £10 free bets, £10 Quinn Casino bonus, and 50 free spins. You need to use both the free bets and the casino bonuses in 7 days, otherwise, the offer will expire.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- Promotions and tournaments on the Services will have their own individual terms and conditions which will govern your participation in the relevant promotion/tournament. Where you are credited with an amount to your account pursuant to a promotional campaign or competition, unless specified to the contrary within the terms of such promotion or competition, the credited funds may only be used as bonus funds to play Games and cannot be withdrawn as cash. We reserve the right to reclaim bonus amounts credited to your account if you attempt to withdraw them from your account. By accepting any prize (including a jackpot) and/or winnings as part of a promotion on the Services, you agree that you will not unreasonably withhold your consent to the use of your name (without compensation) for advertising and promotional purposes.
- We may, at our sole discretion and without any requirement to give reasons, exclude any customer from our services generally and/or from receiving selected promotions and offers introduced by us from time to time.
- All Customers must be 18 years of age or older and a resident in Great Britain, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland in order to register and participate in any content, including the placing of stakes on a bet or participation in any other content found on this website.
- Free bets or promotional awards of any kind cannot be withdrawn.
- All promotions and offers are limited to one per person. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of or withdraw any promotion or offer at any time at our reasonable discretion.
1. How do I make a deposit with Quinnbet?
Deposits may be made using a variety of debit card types, including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and others.
2. How to register on QuinnBet?
You need to click the ‘register’ button and fill in all the information such as username and password.
3. How to place a bet with QuinnBet?
Click the “Create a Bet” button at the top of your account page, then choose all your desired sports events, press “Add to Betslip”, input your bet amount and click on “Bet Now”.