About SportNation bonuses and promotions (cash back, virtual bonus and weekly freebets)
SportNation was renamed and relaunched in 2017 after being rebranded as Bet on Brazil in 2016 – named after their Brand Ambassador, former Scotland Football international Alan Brazil. SportNation was their first entry into the online bookmaking industry, and it was founded by its parent company, Argyll Entertainment.
Since May 2016, SportNation has been licenced by the UK Gambling Commission to provide bingo, casino, and general betting services.
SportNation is known as “The Cashback Bookmaker” and they are the only gambling company that rewards you for every bet you place, regardless of whether it wins or loses. SportNation has a diverse selection of sports betting options, such as football, horse racing, rugby union, darts, Bandy, and Floorball.
You may also wager in SportNation’s Live Casino, Casino, and Virtual Sports.
There are 50 games to play at SportNation’s Live Casino, including Roulette, Blackjack, Monopoly Live, Lightning Roulette.
You may bet on horse racing, football, greyhounds, tennis, speedway, velodrome, and trotting in the virtual games section.
Here you will find information about bonuses. SportNation has many promotional offers. Here are some of them. To make your final decision, you can have a look at our review on SportNation.
1.”Get a virtual bonus”
SportNation bookmakers offer all of their new and existing customers a weekly bonus of £5. Sign in to your SportNation account and every week put 4 x £5 bets on virtual games, and get an extra £5 on virtual events, which must be wagered 3 times with at least odds of 1.60.
2.”Get a 10 pound free bet”
SportNation bookmakers offer all of their customers a weekly £10 free bet for sports. Register on SportNation, bet £500 on a Saturday on the valid Casino game and in 30 minutes you will get a £10 free bet which you can use on any sports with odds of 1.2 or higher in 7 days.
3.”Get a 5 pounds Horse Racing free bet”
Every Tuesday SportNation bookmakers offer all of their new customers a free bet of £5. Sign in to your SportNation account, make a minimum deposit of £100 which you need to bet on the Monopoly Live Casino game, and you’ll get a £5 free bet that you can use on horse racing markets. The free bet must be used with the odds of 1.2 or greater and within 7 days, otherwise, the offer will expire.
4.”Get a 20 pounds free bet”
SportNation bookmakers offer all their new and existing customers a weekly free bet of up to £20. Sign in to your SportNation account, make a deposit of up to £20, bet it with the odds of 4/1 or greater with a minimum of 3 legs in the betslip and you will get up to £20 as a free bet if your bet wins. Bet it within 2 days with odds of 1.2 or higher in order to withdraw.
5.”Bet 10 pounds get 10 pounds”
SportNation bookmakers offer all of their customers weekly free bets of up to £20. To qualify for this free bet, sign in to your SportNation account, make a deposit of up to £20, and place a bet with the odds of 1.20 or more on 3 football matches. Within 2 days you need to use your free bet on sporting events with odds of 1.2 or more.
6.”Get 50 pounds in free bets”
SportNation bookmakers offer their new UK customers a sports welcome bonus “Get £ 50 in free bets”. Register on SportNation, deposit £ 100 or greater into your account, put 5 qualifying specified bets on sports with odds of 1.80 or more and you will get a £ 50 bonus that must be used in 7 days.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
1. Whenever bonus funds are issued as part of any promotion or otherwise, they are credited to a User’s bonus funds Account wallet. This is a separate wallet from a User’s real money Account balance and does not constitute withdrawable funds. A User’s real money Account balance will always be used first when placing Bets before any bonus funds can be used. Any additional real money deposits made whilst a customer has an active bonus will be subject to the same bonus terms as the original deposit through which the active bonus was earned. 2. Unless otherwise stated in the particular rules applicable to individual Services or bonus promotions, any bonus funds that are credited to your bonus funds wallet (whether as a result of a prize, promotion, redemption or any other reason) shall be subject to a 20x play through requirement before such bonus funds (and any associated bonus winnings from such bonus funds) can be withdrawn. Bonus funds that have met the applicable play through requirement (and/or any other such qualifying criteria as may be set out in the particular promotion’s terms and conditions) shall be transferred to a User’s real money Account wallet and shall at that point constitute withdrawable funds.
3. Customers may cancel their participation in a promotion at any point by contacting our customer service team. In the event of a cancellation of a promotion or the promotion expires before the turnover requirements (or any other such qualifying criteria as may be set out in the particular promotion’s terms and conditions) have been met, all bonus funds remaining in your bonus funds Account wallet shall be forfeited.
4. The maximum real cash or bonus funds benefit that any customer can receive from winnings generated from Bets placed with any bonuses, free bets, free spins or any other such concessions is £25,000 per day (00:00-23:59 CET). This includes returns on Bets placed with promotional cash. This rule is notwithstanding any higher limits that may be set out elsewhere in relation to a particular Bet or Game but subject to any other lower limits that may be in place.
1. How to register on SportNation?
You need to click on the Join Now button on the homepage and fill in the registration form.
2. How do free bets work on SportNation?
Free bets will be valid for seven days and may be used on any sports bets with odds of at least 1.2. Free bet stakes are not returned within winnings.
3. How do I deposit money with SportNation?
SportNation accepts several options for depositing money. PayPal, VISA, Mastercard Apple Pay, and debit cards are the available payment options.