NetBet is an online gambling operator. The company offers sports betting, casino, poker, and live casino options.
Offering “best prices on the go with enhanced odds, cash out, advances combi bets, live betting and much more,” NetBet is owned by NetBet Enterprises Ltd, the web-only bookmaker is offered in English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French, Greek, Romanian, Portuguese and Finnish.
Netbet was established in 2001 in Malta. The company owns a UK licence. The company also holds a Maltese licence.
NetBet offers £30 in free bets and spins to new customers. To claim this offer you must register, deposit and place a £30 single bet. The welcome bonus is provided in free bets and free spins, issued within 24 hours on the first settled bet on sports. These free bets include £15 in free bets and £15 in free spins for casino and vegas.
NetBet offers a whole page on different promotions for new customers including accumulator boosts, 1 leg acca refund (if one leg of your five-fold accumulator lets you down with minimum odds 1.5 per selection, get your money back) and offers on virtual sports. Plenty to attract new customers to try Netbet and receive some freebies and top offers.
You can read our review on NetBet to make better-informed betting decision.
General Promotional Terms:
- Bonuses are only available to registered Customers over the age of 18.
- Some offers may be restricted to specific countries or jurisdictions.
- The conditions, amounts and release terms of bonuses will be set at the discretion of NetBet and are non-negotiable.
- Each bonus, Promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms and the respective Special Terms.
- Each player agrees to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus they collect prior to taking part in the relevant Promotion. NetBet will make those clear to you prior to your paricipation in the Promotion, bonus and/or special offer.
- CASINO – Registered players from the following countries are not eligible for any casino bonuses: Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe. No condition Bonuses or instant prizes: Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia.
- SPORT – Registered players from the following countries are not eligible for any Sport bonuses: Australia, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Georgia, Croatia, Hungary, India, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Moldova, Nigeria, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe and Ukraine.
- Except where otherwise stated, all bonuses offered on NetBet are limited to one per person, IP address, address and/or household, email address or credit card.
- Wagering requirements or Playthrough apply to every bonus. Unless otherwise stated, bonuses awarded must be wagered a pre-defined number of times before associated pending winnings may be withdrawn. Wagering requirements will apply the time a bonus is accepted and/or credited to an account. If no such Playthrough requirement is expressly mentioned, the default Playthrough shall be in respect of bonuses for sports betting – the Playthrough requirements as set out at 1.3.2 of the Sports Betting Special Terms
- You can withdraw your cash balance at any time and without restriction, except as necessary to comply with our regulatory obligations. You will only be able to withdraw the winnings generated from any bonus after the Playthrough requirement has been met.
- Any withdrawal request of monies linked to a bonus whose Playthrough has not been completed will invalidate the bonus including any winnings generated from the bonus.
- You may not participate in more than one Promotion at the same time. If you trigger any other promotional bonus while another is still active, the bonuses will queue in your Available Offers. Next bonus will activate once active bonus wagering requirements are completed, bonus threshold is reached, or bonus is cancelled.
- NetBet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during promotions. In such an unfortunate event, cancelled or refunded bets will not count towards promotional conditions nor bonus wagering requirement completion.
- Deposits via Web-Wallets are not eligible to claim any deposits bonus including welcome offer or any other promotional reward code.
- When player confirms his participation in a Promotion, any available Cash Balance will be used to wager first. Bonus Funds are not only used once your Cash Balance is exhausted or insufficient to meet the stake.
- NetBet reserves the right to label a Player as a “Bonus Seeker” if a Player has abused a promotion, including, but not limited to, behaviours such as:
– If a Player only uses bonus coupons to play on their Account.
– If the bonus coupon amount is more than the total amount deposited by the Player.
– If a Player plays $/£/€200 or more from a bonus coupon without making any deposits to his Account.
– A Player only plays with bonuses, while withdrawing all the minimum deposits made to access the promotions.
– A Player repeatedly uses a promotion.
- Once NetBet declares a Player as being a “Bonus Seeker”, the Player will no longer benefit from any promotional bonuses and NetBet reserves the right to block and/or cancel their Account and retain any funds in such Account(s) up to the amount of any loss or fees incurred by NetBet.
- All promotions are available at the discretion of NetBet and NetBet reserves the right to vary, cancel or discontinue a promotion or any part of it. This will not affect Players who made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a Bonus, and/or commenced play in relation to the Promotion prior to the date of the communication of the variation, other than where necessary to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behaviours.
- Promotional marketing materials displays on NetBet or sent in the name of NetBet may sometimes include typographical or design inconsistencies. In such situations, NetBet may amend and correct promotions and/or associated materials at any time.
- Where a Player has failed to meet our Anti-Money Laundering or Responsible Gambling requirements, any accrued NetPoints may be witheld until the Player has satisfied our requirements.
- If technical issues arise such as disconnection, game freeze, device issue during a bonus bet round, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the exact same game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption by accessing the same game again. In the event that you are unable or fail to access the same game again and decide to place another bet elsewhere in the meantime, bonus balance will be voided and associated bonus winnings will be forfeited. This applies only for bets placed with bonus money. For real money bets, we may allow you to complete your unfinished round at any time and no potential associated winnings from real money bets are voided until you complete it. Where possible, customers will be informed via a pop-up message upon login and launching game when an unfinished bonus round is to be completed. NetBet will also inform players when a bonus round is forfeited.
- How can a user deposit money into a NetBet account?
You need to log in to your account, click on the “Deposit” button, choose the payment method. Any deposit made in the website will be credited to your account immediately.
- Does Netbet need identification?
Yes, as is the industry standard, some form of identification is required to open a Netbet account. This is typically a passport or a government-issued ID card. Proof of address is also required to reduce any instances of fraud.
- How long do Netbet withdrawals take?
NetBet withdrawal time can be between two to four days to be finalised.Minimum withdrawal amount is £10.