Paddy Power bookmakers run a “Refer your mates” promotion for their new and existing customers. Log in to your Paddy Power personal account, go to the “Promotions” section on Paddy Power’s website, click on the “Refer your mate” button, share your referral link and wait for your friend to sign up on Paddy Power themselves.
What do I need to do to get this bonus from Paddy Power?
- Sign up to Paddy Power
- Log in to your personal account on Paddy Power,
- Go to the “Promotions ” section on the website,
- Click on “Refer your mates” button,
- Copy your unique referral link and send it to your mate by sharing on social media or by email,
- Repeat this 4 times,
- Wait for them to do their part of the requirements and within 24 hours get your bonus: £ 20 for each one.
- Repeat every month.
What does my friend need to do to get this bonus from Paddy Power?
- Open the refer a mate link and sign up to Paddy Power,
- Log in to his personal account,Make a deposit using Cash/Play Card or Debit Card,
- Make a deposit using Cash/Play Card or Debit Card,
- Within 14 days place £ 10 single, double, treble or accumulator bets on sports, bingo or games with the odds of 1.50 or greater,
- Make sure that after 72 hours your friend has received their bonus
Pros and Cons:
+ You can get additional cash bonuses if your mates will join Paddy Power in a 30-day rolling period: £ 0 for first and additional £ 10 for every friend. Maximum you can get
£ 200 for a 30-day rolling period,
+ You can use this promotion every month and refer your five mates every month,
+The odds requirements are very low – 1.50 or greater,
– Cashed out, contingency and void bets do not qualify for this promo,
– Only customers from the UK and Ireland qualify,
Terms and conditions
Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts registered in the United Kingdom and Ireland, aged 18 or over.
- Applies to online, mobile, phone and text bets only. Does not apply in retail shops.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must share your referral link from the promotion page on or after October 1st 2019.
How and when can I qualify?
- Share your unique referral link with anyone who does not have an existing account with Paddy Power, which they follow and sign up through.
- For each person you successfully refer to Paddy Power you will be awarded £20 in cash plus additional cash rewards for referring more than one friend in a 30-day rolling period.
- In order to receive the payment for each referral, the referred customer must:
- Set up a Paddy Power account using your referral link.
- Make a first deposit using Debit Card or Cash/Play Card.
- Stake £10 or more on Paddy Power Sports, Paddy Power Bingo and/or Paddy Power Games/Vegas slots in their first 14 days.
- Staking on Table Games such as Blackjack and Roulette will not count towards this promotion.
- Only bets consisting of one bet are valid i.e. singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators.
- Bets involving multiple bets will not count towards this promotion (i.e. Canadian, Goliath, Heinz, Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Patent, Super Heinz, Trixie, Yankee).
- Cash reward will be credited upon settlement of the referred customer’s qualifying bet.
- Qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify if the odds are 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Free bets used will not count towards the staking requirement.
- Your family or any persons at the same postal address as you, and you yourself cannot be Referred Customers. In this context ‘family’ means your spouse, partner, parent, child /sibling and any other persons with the same surname.
- Multiple bets on the same selection do not count (for example if you place 5 bets of 2 on Manchester United to beat Arsenal only 1 of these bets will count towards the offer).
What can I win?
- For each person you successfully refer to Paddy Power who meets the requirements laid out above, your Paddy Power account will be credited with a cash reward as outlined in the pay table above.
- Max 5 referrals per customer per 30-day rolling period.
When will I get my prize?
- The initial £20 cash reward will be awarded once the referred customer has completed the wagering requirements outlined above.
- The additional cash rewards for referring multiple friends will be paid out by 12pm the day after the referred customer has completed the wagering requirements outlined above.
What does my friend get?
- Any customer signing up via a referral code will get to choose their exclusive Paddy Power New Customer Offer.
What else do I need to know?
- By Referring Customers under the Scheme both you and any Referred Customer agree to data regarding your betting activity being disclosed by Paddy Power to each other as appropriate, for the purpose of the Scheme only. You must notify any Referred Customers that data will be shared in this way before they open an account using your code.
- Cashed out and partially cashed out bets do not apply for this offer.
- Contingency and void bets will not qualify for this offer.
- Stakes from free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (i.e. qualifying bets must be made using real funds).
Other boring but essential stuff:
- We reserve the right to exclude players who participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
- If you abuse the promotion, for example, if we suspect that you are using an abusive strategy to complete the wagering requirement, or you are able to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome of sporting events (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to exclude you from the promotion and to withhold the prize.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players, or to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under the promotion.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The “Refer a mate” promotion from Paddy Power is very good. You and your friend just need to follow the instructions written in Terms and Conditions. You can read our review on Paddy Power to make a better-informed decision and start betting with this bookmaker.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How to withdraw money from Paddy Power?
From your “main wallet” area on the site, choose the “withdraw” option and, if you wish, change the payment method. The default will be the payment method you originally used to deposit funds in your account.
- What is an ACCA bet?
The Accumulator or ACCA is the most simplest multiple bet – you have two or more selections and you need them all to win to get a return. A Two Selection Accumulator is also known as a Double. A Three Selection Accumulator is also known as a Treble. A Four-Selection Accumulator is known as a Fourfold
- How to deposit money in Paddy Power?
To deposit funds via debit card, log in to yourPaddy Power betting account and click the My Account tab. Once you are on your account page, clickDeposit, then enter your card number, the CV2 number and the amount that you would like to deposit