Spreadex bookmakers are offering a welcome cashback up to £300 for all of their new customers. In order to qualify for the cash back, you just need to create an account at Spreadex, make up to £300 deposit and depending on the amount of your placed bet, accordingly receive your cashback or even get a gift of a new iPAD from Spreadex. The expiration date of the cashback is 28 days, so after creating your account you have 28 days to place your bet and get your cashback.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Register on Spreadex,
- During registration fill in all the necessary fields with your personal information such as first name, last name, email etc,
- Deposit maximum £300 in your created Spreadex account,
- Place your deposited money on the events that are valid for this cashback offer and receive the cashback either within 28 days or after 28 days if your deposit is £50.
Pros and Cons:
+ The welcome cashback is very good – £300.
+ You have 28 days to use your cashback
– The available events that you can place your cashback on are limited and the odds will be quite high
– You can’t use this offer simultaneously with other offers
TERMS & CONDITIONS
QUALIFYING SPORTS SPREAD BETTING MARKETS:
- Horse Racing: Favourites, Starting Prices, Racing Post Favs, Spotlight Verdict, Multi-Mules, Squared Numbers (bets must be placed before the first race of a meeting each day), 50-30-20-10 Index, 50-25-10 Index.
- Football: Bookings, Shirt Numbers, Multicorners, Goals x Corners, Cross-Corners, Corners Squared, Total Goal Minutes, Headed Goal Minutes, Penalty Goal Minutes, Super Mega Headed Goal Minutes, Super Mega Penalty Goal Minutes, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Goals x Corners (not Team Goals x Corners), Goals Cubed, Goal Rush, Player Performances, Player Goal Minutes, Super Mega Player Goal Minutes, All Goal Times.
- Cricket: Innings Runs (Test Match, ODI and T20), Super Mega Runs, Batsman Match Runs (Test Match), Batsman’s Runs (Test, ODI and T20), ODI/T20 Supremacy, Multi Wides, Multi Sixes, Multi Fours, 50 Ups.
- Greyhounds: Favourites, Multi Traps, 50-25-10 Index.
- Golf: 10-3 Player Matchbets (excluding match play), Matchplay Supremacy.
- Tennis: X-Courts, Player Match Points, Total Points, Points Supremacy.
- NFL: Total Points, TD Shirt Numbers, Supremacy, TD Yardage, FG Yardage, Pen Yardage, Match Performance, Team Performances, Performance Supremacy.
- Rugby Union: Points Supremacy, Total Points, Tryscorers Shirts, Try Rush, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Hotshots, Kicking Metres.
- Rugby League: Points Supremacy, Total Points, Tryscorers Shirts, Try Rush, Match Performance, Team Performance, Performance Supremacy, Hotshots, Kicking Metres.
- Basketball: Team Points, Total Points, Supremacy.
- Snooker: 10-3 Frame Supremacy, Match 50-Ups, Player 50-Ups, Total Match Points, Total Player Points.
- Darts: 10-3 Leg Supremacy, Highest Match Checkout.
- For all the above markets (with the exception of cricket Innings Runs and Batsman’s Runs), bets must be placed pre-match or pre-event start. Only opening stakes count. For bets closed out in-play, the opening part of the bet will still count.
- Bets must be placed within 28 days of opening your account to qualify.
- You don’t even need to deposit money with us if you successfully apply for a credit limit (to apply for a credit limit, simply email [email protected] or call 01727 895 000 with the amount you would like put on your spread account, subject to client status).
- If using a credit limit, any negative balance on your account must be cleared before any cashback is given or any iPad sent out.
- Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion as to whether or not to open account facilities for any prospective client. Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
- Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to withhold this offer when it has reasonable belief there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of bets from the same source, or if it has reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way. Spreadex Ltd is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.
- No staff member (or any relation or partner thereof) of any spread betting or fixed odds bookmaking firm is eligible to take advantage of these offers.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Spreadex offer and will expire if the required number of qualifying settled sports bets have not been placed within 28 days of opening an account.
- Unless otherwise stated, clients reopening Spreadex accounts do not qualify for the offer. iPads limited to one device per household.
- If you hit the £300 cashback limit you can choose to have either £300 cashback on your account or an iPad sent out – not both.
- You have 30 days to claim your device after the offer period, or the offer will expire.
- If you live outside of the United Kingdom, you will receive the cash equivalent of the price of an iPad in the United Kingdom.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Do your first steps in the world of betting, since Spreadex bookmakers are offering very generous cashback. Follow the steps required for qualifying for this offer and get up to £300 and an iPAD as a gift. You can read our Spreadex review for more detailed information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How do you put an accumulator on Spreadex?
You click the odds on your selections, and they will appear in the betting slip on the right-hand side of the screen, underneath that you put your money you want to bet in the box next to the accumulator and then select “Place Bets”.
- How long do Spreadex withdrawals take?
When using withdrawal with your bank account it will take up to 5 days and a typical bank transfer to fill your account will take around 2 days.
- How do you deposit money into Spreadex using Paypal?
Paypal is not offered as a deposit option for Spreadex. Deposits can be made by Debit Card, Credit Card (not allowed for fixed-odds or binary bets), Barclays Pingit, Bank Transfer or Cheque.
- Can I deposit money via Skrill OR Moneybookers?
Spreadex bookmakers do not accept payments via Skrill or Moneybookers, thus you need to opt for other payment methods.