Smarkets bookmaker is offering a “£ 10 welcome bonus” to their new customers. Register on Smarkets, deposit at least £ 20 into your account, place a qualifying bet of £ 20 or more on any single event and Smarkets will give you a £ 10 welcome bonus that must be used within 7 days.
What do I need to do to claim this bonus?
- Register on Smarkets,
- Fill in the required fields with your personal information,
- Deposit £ 20 or more in your Smarkets account,
- Place a £ 20 or more qualifying single bet on Smarkets,
- Smarkets will give you a £ 10 welcome bonus that must be used within 7 days.
Pros and Cons:
+ There are no any wagering requirements,
+ You can bet on any event you wish,
– Promotion is not available for customers, who deposit funds via Neteller, Skrill, Paypal, or virtual/prepaid cards.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The welcome bonus from Smarkets can be your first step to the betting world. You can read our review on Smarkets to make a better-informed decision.
Terms and Conditions
- Once the bonus is credited to your account, losses will be refunded up to the bonus amount.
- You must deposit at least the qualifying deposit of £20 (or currency equivalent) in a single amount with your first deposit to be eligible for the rebate.
- To withdraw rebated funds, you must bet at least the qualifying deposit on any combination of markets within the promotional period; otherwise rebated funds will be forfeited.
- Unused bonuses expire after seven days of being credited to a user account and will be removed after this period.
- Users making their first deposit by Skrill, Neteller, PayPal or a virtual/prepaid card will not qualify for this promotion.
- The sign-up offer is strictly limited to one per individual, family, household address, email address, same payment account number, and shared computer.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign-up promotion.
- Smarkets standard terms for promotions apply.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected]
- How to cash out a bet on Smarkets?
When available, you’ll see the green ‘Trade Out’ button next to the market on which you bet on. Simply click the button and you have the option to confirm thec ash out at the given price.
- How long do Smarkets withdrawals take?
The withdrawalrequest will be processed immediately, but thewithdrawalduration will be determined by the method you used. Typically, all card payments willtake between one to six days to reach your card.
- Do Smarkets offer best odds guaranteed?
Smarkets offers more competitive odds, due to its nature as a peer-to-peer platform – the market is driven by supply and demand, which results in better odds compared to those of a bookmaker.