Betfred bookmaker is offering a welcome bonus “Get £ 30 in free bets when you stake £ 10” for the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) residents. Register on Betfred, deposit £ 10 or more into your account, place a bet of £ 10 or more with the odds of evens (2.0) or greater, confirm your participation by responding to an SMS from Betfred and they will give you a £ 30 free bet within 10 hours.
What do I need to do to claim this bonus?
- Register on Betfred,
- Fill in the required fields with your personal information,
- Deposit £ 10 or more in your Betfred account,
- Place a £ 10 or more bet with the odds of evens (2.0) or greater on the Sportsbook market,
- Confirm your participation by responding to the SMS from Betfred (within 7 days from your first bet),
- Betfred will give you a £ 30 welcome bonus that must be used within 7 days.
Pros and Cons:
+ The welcome bonus is good – £ 30,
– Free bet must be used at once on a Sportsbook market. Bets, placed on Games, Totepool, Casino, Virtual, Poker, Lotto and Bingo will not be qualified.
– Promotion is not available for customers, who deposit money with prepaid Visa, Mastercard or e-Wallets.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The welcome bonus from Betfred might be a good start for a beginner from the United Kingdom to the world of betting. A few simple steps and you will have your £ 30.
Terms and Conditions
- New internet and mobile customers only.
- The promotion is only available to customers from the UK (including Northern Ireland).
- Only your first bet with Betfred counts towards this offer.
- Your first bet must be placed at a cumulative price of evens (2.0) or greater. Any bet type will qualify but must have a total stake of at least £10.
- Your first bet must be placed and settled within 7 days of registration.
- Customers who register on 10/04/21 will be excluded from this offer.
- You must deposit and bet a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at odds of even or greater. For example, two £5 single bets of evens or greater will not qualify as they are two separate bet transactions.
- Customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process via a SMS message. Validation must be completed within 7 days of the first bet being settled. The £30 free bet will be credited within 24 hours of SMS validation taking place.
- Your first bet must be settled within 7 days of bet placement in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Your first bet must be placed on Sportsbook markets. (Totepool, Games, Casino, Numbers, Lotto, Virtual, Poker and Bingo do not qualify).
- Cashed out bets do not count towards this offer.
- In most cases, the free bet amount (£30) will be credited to customer accounts within 10 hours of the qualifying bet being settled. However, bonus payments may be delayed should further account validation be needed.
- Minimum and Maximum Free Bet amount is £30.
- All free bets are valid for 7 days after issue. Any free bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed.
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable.
- One welcome offer per household/IP address/Mobile or Tablet device only. Previous account holders are not eligible for the offer. Anyone opening a Betfred.com account that has previously held an account with us that is closed does not qualify for the offer.
- Only one welcome offer per new customer. Customers can either qualify for the Bet £10, get £30 in free bets offer OR one of the Games, Lotto or Virtual new customer offers, not both.
- Customers depositing using prepaid Visa’s and Mastercard’s, or e-Wallets will not qualify for this promotion.
- These terms and Conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the General Betfred Terms and Conditions.
- Betfred.com reserves the right to withhold the rewarding of any free bet payment if a customer’s identity cannot be verified using our standard checks or, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the account holder is not the person who has created the account or is operating the account. In these cases, Betfred may request identity and proof of address documentation to verify a customer’s identity. Failure to satisfy verification of your identity will result in the non-payment of your bonus.
- Betfred.com reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time. Please note: The terms & conditions at the time of sign up will still apply. Any term changes after date of sign up will not be applicable.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.begambleaware.org or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133
- Over 18’s only.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected]
- Is Betfred legal?
Yes, Betfred is legal. Betfred holds both Gibraltar Gaming Authorities and UK Gambling Commission licenses.
- How to withdraw from Betfred?
Log in to your account, go to the Withdrawal tab on “My Account” or “Deposit”, select your card and enter the amount you wish to transfer to your bank account.
- How do i get betfred promotional code?
You need to enter the Betfred’s website, go to promotions section and get the promo you want.