Step-by-step guide to adding a new ‘User Tip’
Bookmaker Ratings is aiming to make innovative new additions for the benefit of users and is pleased to announce the launch of the ‘User Tips’ section.
Users will now be able to share their own tips for sporting events.
Below is the step-by-step guide to publishing tips.
1. In order to write a tip, you are required to login or register.
2. Go to the new tip page in the menu or simply start writing a new tip from the ‘User Tips’ page. After clicking on ‘Post Tip’ you will be taken to a form that is already partially filled out.
3. In the title section, write the relevant fixture along with the authors’ name. For example, of ‘Tottenham v Liverpool’ by John Wilson.
4. Write your preview in the text box and explain why you have chosen your tip.
5. Add a photo to draw attention to your tip. For example, photos of the teams involved, or a photo of the sport. The desired image size should be around 760 pixels across.
6. Add a widget to your odds on the tip so we are able to use it into your stats which gives you an opportunity to be at the top of our leader board.
i. If you’re adding an accumulator, select ‘Accumulator’ instead of ‘Single’ from the drop down and then click on the ‘Add Match’ the additional selections.
ii. To add a bet, click on the ‘Add Bet’ button.
8. Check your tip over again and then click ‘Post Tip’. The tip will initially be posted on the ‘All Tips’ page and, if it meets our guidelines, we will add it to our favourites on the main ‘User Tips’ page.
We’d really like to hear user feedback, which you can leave in the comments section below or, alternatively, on our twitter account @bookieratings.
You've successfully followed this author. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
You've successfully followed this expert. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
This means that you will no longer receive notifications about new posts by this author to your e-mail address.
You will no longer be notified of this expert's new tips.