Juventus vs Lazio: Prediction Odds & Betting Tips, 16/05/22, Team News and Lineups
18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org | Gamblingtherapy.org
Free Prediction and Betting Tips for Juventus vs Lazio
Bookmaker Ratings prediction one: Juventus win or Lazio win and over 1.5 goals – 1.62
Bookmaker Ratings prediction two: Juventus 0 goals handicap – 1.68
Bookmaker Ratings prediction three: Anytime correct score 1-1 – 2.34
Juventus Win or Lazio Win and Over 1.5 Goals
There is a 56% chance for a home win and a 44% for an away win, thus all possibilities are open. Looking at the last 12 h2hs, only once these teams drew. Moreover, according to the stats, there is an 84% possibility that we will see over 1.5 goals in this match.
Juventus 0 Goal Handicap
Playing at the Allianz Stadium, Juve won ten and drew four of their 18 Serie A fixtures. Also, the Bianconeri lost just one of their last 11 home games covering the 0 goal handicap on all occasions.
Anytime Correct Score 1-1
The 1-1 score was present during three of the last five meetings between Juventus and Lazio. In addition, Juve’s last five Serie A fixtures and Lazio’s three of the last four games saw the 1-1 score.
Preliminary Review and Match Prediction for Juventus vs Lazio
Juventus guaranteed a top-four finish for yet another season but to have a better finish than their fourth spot of last season, they need to win their next two games against Lazio and Fiorentina. Both games are tricky given the fact they are battling for a place in the top six for a European spot finish.
Looking at Juventus’s season, the Bianconeri couldn’t manage to beat any of the top three teams. As a result, Allegri’s team stand 11 points off the top of the table and lost out on the Scudetto for the second consecutive year. Moreover, the Vecchia Signora had a trophyless season after losing to Inter in the Coppa Italia final on Wednesday.
Lazio meanwhile are in a neck and neck four-team battle for three European spots. At the moment, the Biancocelesti have the upper hand with 62 points in the fifth position, three more than Roma, Fiorentina, and Atalanta. Therefore, Lazio will play for at least a point in Turin with the hope that playing Verona in Rome in the final round will land them the three points.
Seven defeats Lazio suffered in their 18 away games in Serie A this season. Notably, four of those defeats came against the top six clubs and during which Sarri’s team scored just once. Nevertheless, the Biancocelesti won in three of their last four trips scoring three or more goals on each occasion.
Juventus vs Lazio Prediction
We expect an open game on Monday with both teams playing offensive football. As a result, we will back a double chance of home or away win combined with over 2.5 goals.
Lunedì sarà un giorno speciale, @chiellini ❤️
Viviamolo insieme nella nostra casa ?
— JuventusFC (@juventusfc) May 12, 2022
For our safe bet option, we will choose both teams to score which has odds of 1.63 at Vbet. To justify, Juve’s last six games and Lazio’s five of their last six Serie A fixtures saw goals at both ends. Additionally, both Juve and Lazio were on target in six of their last seven meetings.
Get Rich Quick
In six of the last eight h2h matches, Juventus scored two or more goals. Moreover, 17 times this season the Bianconeri were able to score two or more goals in a single game. Thus with odds of 3.20 at Vbet, we will back Juventus to score over two goals.
Juventus vs Lazio First Goalscorer
Two of the top scores Vlahovic and Immobile will face each other in this matchup. Immobile is the top scorer with 27 strikes and Vlahovic is second with 23. In this match, we will back Immobile to open the scoring since he seems to be in top form at the moment.
Juventus vs Lazio Team News
Only the long-term injuries are unavailable for Allegri. To point out, Chiesa, Mckennie, and Jorge will end the season watching from the stands.
The main worry for Sarri and Lazio is Immobile who had a sprained ankle in his last match and will be in the care of the medical staff. Also, Pedro is doubtful with a calf injury.
— S.S.Lazio (@OfficialSSLazio) May 10, 2022
Juventus vs Lazio Predicted Lineups
Juventus: Szczesny, Sandro, Danilo, Rugani, Bonucci, Artur, Rabiot, Cuadrado, Dybala, Vlahovic, Moratta.
Lazio: Strakosha, Marusic, Acerbi, Patric, Hysaj, Milinkovic-Savic, Leiva, Alberto, Zaccagni, Immobile, Anderson.
Most Popular FAQ for Juventus vs Lazio
Who won the last meeting between these teams?
Juventus beat Lazio 2-0 on 20 November 2021 in Rome.
Where will this match be played?
Monday’s game will be played at Allianz Stadium in Turin.
Which bookmaker has the best odds for this fixture?
We recommend checking out the odds at Vbet for Juventus vs Lazio.
Thanks for your help!
We appreciate your alertness!
You've successfully followed this author. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
You've successfully followed this expert. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
This means that you will no longer receive notifications about new posts by this author to your e-mail address.
You will no longer be notified of this expert's new tips.