Efbet bookmaker is offering a welcome bonus “The thrill is everywhere: Welcome bonus – € 100” to their new customers from Great Britain. Sign up to Efbet, deposit at least € 5 up to € 100 into your account and Efbet will give you a welcome bonus up to € 100 (in the amount of 100% of the first deposit). The bonus must be used within 7 days.
How do I get this welcome bonus?
- Sign up to Efbet,
- Fill in the required fields with your personal information,
- Deposit € 5 or more in your Efbet account,
- Efbet will give you up to a € 100 welcome bonus (in the amount of 100% of the first deposit) that must be used within 30 days.
Pos and Cons:
+ Bets must be placed with the odds of 1.20 or greater,
– There are wagering requirements – 6 times,
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The welcome bonus from Efbet is a great opportunity for beginners to acquaint themselves with the world of betting right off the bat. You can read our review on Efbet to make a more informed betting decision.
Terms and Rules
- This offer is valid only for new customers who register after 01.08.2019. The offer does not apply to Customers who already have Efbet registrations in other countries.
- This offer may only be used once. Using free bet or part of it, you agree to all terms and conditions listed below.
- The client is required to deposit into their account at least 10 BGN, 5 €, 7 USD, 15 TRY. The amount of the bonus is 100% of the amount of initial deposit, as the maximum bonus is limited up to 100 EUR or other currency equivalent.
- This bonus is granted as a Free Bet and can only be obtained for the amount of the client’s first deposit after 01.08.2019.
- To be eligible to withdraw funds from his/her account, upon receipt of the bonus, the client must comply with the bonus rollover requirement.
- Terms and conditions of turnover the bonus:
6.1. A client is required a turnover in sports events on a total amount equivalent to 3 times the bonus amount and 3 times the deposit amount. Only sports bets will count in the calculation of the bonus turnover. (Bets placed in the Casino section will not be involved in the turnover calculation).
If a client deposits 100 EUR and receives a bonus amount of 100 EUR, to be able to withdraw funds from his/her account, he/she is required to place bets total amount of 600 EUR or more which will count in the bonus turnover requirements. Upon deposit of 25 EUR and received a bonus of 25 EUR to get right to withdraw funds from his/her account, the client must play bets total amount of 150 EUR or more.
6.2. Bets placed on selections at odds of less than 1.20 will not count towards turnover calculation.
6.3. All bets placed on selections of the following Markets: “Asian handicap”, all kinds of Asian lines “draw no bet”, “odd / even” for all types of sports will not count towards turnover calculation.
6.4. Only certain bets as a loser or a winner will count to turnover requirements. All bets on a specific outcome at odds of 1.00 will not count towards any turnover requirement.
6.5. Bets played as Free Bets with will not count towards the turnover calculation.
6.6. Bets, closed due to usage of Cash Out will not count towards rollover calculation.
- A client may have only one active bonus.To activate another bonus the customer has to terminate the current or decline it.
- The free bet obtained in the form of a bonus must be played entirely up to 7 days (168 hours). Otherwise the customer loses the free bet. All wagers made with the free bet are not included in the calculation of the bonus turnover.
- The client has 30 days from the qualifying deposit to meet bonus turnover conditions. If after this period have not met the bonus turnover conditions, efbet has sole right to decide whether to extend the period for rolling or take any profits and / or bonus amount from the client’s account balance.
- If the client has bet the full amount or part of the sum of the free bet, have no right to withdraw before having fulfilled the turnover of the bonus (point 6.)
General Terms and Conditions
– efbet can grant to the customers (as a promotion reward or at its sole discretion) Free Bets. Free Bets are displayed at the bottom of the client’s account sheet as well as on the betting coupon – at the very bottom. The client can use a Free Bet by entering bet amount less than or equal to the one referred to in the Free Bet information details and check the appropriate Free Bet on the betting coupon.
– In case of winnings generated through a Free Bet only the net value of the betting returns shall be transferred to the client’s account. For example: a customer has bet a 10 EUR Free Bet at odds of 2.50. If he/she makes a winning prediction he/she will win 10 EUR (a Free Bet) x 2.50 (ratio) = 25-10 EUR (a Free Bet) = 15 EUR (net returns).
– efbet may require the Free Bet to be played on a specific event or game.
– In case an event on which a Free Bet is played is deemed predicted at odds of “1” the Free Bet shall NOT be refunded and it may NOT be re-used.
- efbet reserves the right to require identity authentication for confirmation ofthe operation lawfulness.
- The offer doesn’t apply for deposits, made with payment methods: Moneybookers (Skrill) and Neteller.
- In case efbet findsthat any of the bonus terms and conditions has been infringed or there is evidence of a series of bets which, due to a deposit bonus, free bets or any other promotion, results in guaranteed winnings of a client, individually or in a group, efbet reserves the right to withdraw the bonus, anywinnings generated after receipt of the bonus and / or the total client’s account balance and then close this account.
- Any offer to a client is limited to one person, family, address, email, telephone number, IP address, bank account and public place (workplace, etc.). efbet reserves the right to refuse or rescind the bonus or to withdraw the bonus and any winnings accumulated after receipt of the bonus, in casea violation of this condition is detected. efbet reserves the right to refuse or cancelany client’s bonus at its sole discretion.
- efbet.net reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer with regards to a certain client or group of clients.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected]