Paddy Power bookmakers offer a promotion “Get a free bet up to £10 & a power up” to their customers. Log in to your account on Paddy Power, place a bet of £5 or more and Paddy Power will give you up to £ 10 (depending on your bet) that must be used within 7 days.
How can I participate in this promotion?
- Register or Log in to your account on Paddy Power,
- 3 ways of qualifying for this promotion:
– Place a bet of £ 5 or more on Lotteries, Virtuals, or Sports between Monday 00:01 to Sunday 23:59. You will get a Power-Up from next Monday,
– Place 5 bets of £ 5 or more on Lotteries, Virtuals, or Sports between Monday 00:01 to Sunday 23:59. You will get a £ 5 free bet and Power-Up from next Monday,
– Place 5 bets of £ 10 or more on Lotteries, Virtuals, or Sports Monday 00:01 to Sunday 23:59. You will get a £ 10 free bet and Power-Up from next Monday,
- Use your free bets within 7 days.
Pros and Cons:
+ You have a chance to get free bets every week.
+ Your free bet odds must be 1.50 or greater.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The promotion from Paddy Power is a good chance to get free bets every week. The same steps every week and £ 5 or more free bets every Monday. You can read our review on Paddy Power to make a better-informed decision to play with this bookmaker.
Who can take part?
- To register for the free bet and Power Up, log in with your new or existing Paddy Power account and join the promotion.
- Applies to online, mobile, phone, and text bets only. Does not apply in retail shops.
- New qualifying criteria begin weekly from the start date of May 4th, 2020.
How & when can I qualify?
You can qualify for Paddy’s Rewards Club in 1 of 3 ways:
- If you place 1 bet of £5 or more on Sports, Lotteries or Virtuals between Monday at 00.01 and Sunday at 23.59 of the same week and you will be credited with a Power-Up the following Monday.
- If you place 5 bets of £5 or more on Sports, Lotteries or Virtuals between Monday at 00.01 and Sunday at 23.59 of the same week and you will be credited with a free bet of £5 and a Power-Up the following Monday.
- If you place 5 bets of £10 or more on Sports, Lotteries or Virtuals between Monday at 00.01 and Sunday at 23.59 of the same week and you will be credited with a free bet of £10 and a Power-Up the following Monday.
What can I win?
- Max free bet is £10 per customer per week.
- Max 1 Power Up per customer per week.
When will I get my prize?
- All free bets and Power Up’s will be credited the next Monday after your qualifying week.
- Free bets and Power Up’s will be credited by 12 pm.
- Free bets will be available to use on any market for 7 days after it has been credited.
- Power Up’s will be available to use on any market for 7 days after it has been credited.
What else do I need to know?
- Your qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify as long as the odds, or combined odds, are 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Applies to bets placed on all Sports, Lotteries or Virtuals only. Gaming bets do not qualify for this promotion.
- Cashed out and partially cashed out bets do not apply for this offer.
- Contingency and void bets will not qualify for this offer.
- Multiple bets on the same selection do not count (for example if you place x5 bets of £10 on Manchester United to beat Arsenal only x1 of these bets will count towards the offer).
- Stakes from free bets or partial free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (ie, qualifying bets for Paddy’s Rewards Club must be made using fully your own cash funds).
- Free bets awarded can’t be redeemed on Lotteries, Fantasy, or Virtuals.
- Does not apply to Tote or pools bets.
- Free bet stake not returned in winnings.
- Applies to Win singles only.
- Power Up can only be used on Sports.
- Can be used both in-play or pre-play.
- Max stake varies and is limited it £50.
- Can’t be used on multiples, power prices, score/win casts, Lotteries, Fantasy, or Virtuals.
- Does not apply to retail bets.
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify.
Other boring but essential stuff:
- We reserve the right to exclude players who participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
- If you abuse the promotion, for example, if we suspect that you are using an abusive strategy to complete the wagering requirement, or you are able to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome of sporting events (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to exclude you from the promotion and to withhold the prize.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players or to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under the promotion.
- Paddy Power betting rules apply, see here.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected]
- How to withdraw from Paddy Power account?
If you have deposited using PaySafeCard, you can withdrawany winnings from your Paddy Power account by Bank Transfer. Paddy Power also offer options to withdraw with other methods, such as by debit/credit Card, bank transfer, Neteller, PayPal, and Skrill.
- How to use Paddy Power promo code?
While registering on Paddy Power, you need to click on “Do you have a promo code” and enter your promocode.
- How to deposit money in Paddy Power?
To depositfunds via debit card, log in to yourPaddy Power bettingaccount and click the My Account tab. Once you are on your account page, clickDeposit, then enter your card number, the CV2 number and the amount that you would like todeposit.