Williamhill bookmakers are offering free bets up to £100 to their customers. Register and login to your Williamhill account, place bets on only live tennis events and every Monday before 23:59 get 10% of your weekly lost money back. Even if you lose more than £100 during the week, you will get a maximum £100 free bet which you must use within 4 days without an odds requirement.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Create your account on Williamhill,
- Fill in all the required fields during the registration with your personal information such as name, email, country etc,
- During the week, place a bet on either single or multiple in-play tennis events,
- On Monday get up to £100 as a free bet gift from Williamhill. Place your free bet without rollover and odds requirement within 3 days.
Pros and Cons:
+ The free bet is very generous – £10.
+ There is no wagering and odds requirement for free bets
– Only citizens from Ireland and the UK qualify for this offer
– Bets must be placed only on live tennis matches
– You get only 10% of your lost money back
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions
- For instructions on how to claim your free bet, go to ‘How do I find and use my free bet?’ on our website.
- When we convert currencies, we consider £10 to be equal to:
- €10 (euro)
- AU$20 (Australian dollar)
- CA$20 (Canadian dollar)
- CHf15 (Swiss franc)
- Kr80 (Danish krone)
- HK$115 (Hong Kong dollar)
- ¥1300 (Japanese yen)
- Kr120 (Swedish krona)
- S$20 (Singapore dollar)
- US$10 (US dollar)
- 2. General restrictions
- We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to break these terms and conditions. These unfair types of play include the following.
- Using ‘minimal risk wagering patterns’ (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risks).
- Using more than one account in order to get more than the number of bonuses allowed for each customer.
- Sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to) with others. This includes taking part in any personalised promotion forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you.
- Taking part in a promotion that is not available in the country you live in.
- Colluding with other customers (that is, plotting with others to gain an unfair advantage).
- Using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
- b. If you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either: settle bets at the correct odds, not the bonus or promotion odds; void any free bets or bets funded by a bonus (that is, treat them as if they had never been placed); or remove any winnings relating to any bonus.
- General conditions
- Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
- You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
- We can withhold or refuse to pay any winnings from a bonus if funds you paid into your main balance (including any amounts you have already used) are cancelled or denied by any payment service (for example, your card provider).
- We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or
by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in this promotion or these terms and conditions).
We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
- We will not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures, or any unavailable or lost network conditions which may result in incorrect information being displayed, or affect your ability to enter or take part in the promotion. If there is any dispute over your eligibility for the promotion, our decision will be final.
- Your use of our website, and your gaming or betting, is governed by our terms and conditions of using our website or telebetting service (the general terms). You must read the general terms and these terms and conditions before you take part in this promotion. If any of these terms and conditions conflict with the general terms, these terms and conditions will apply.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
- This promotion is offered, managed and made available on our website (williamhill.com) by us, WHG (International) Limited.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The free bets available in William Hill give you a very good opportunity to try your hand in the world of in-play tennis betting. Just by registering and following the rules for placing bets on live tennis events, you can get up to a £100 free bet every Monday. You can read our review on WilliamHill to get more detailed information
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How do I use the free bet on William Hill?
Using free bets with William Hill is a piece of cake. Once the free bet hits your account, you can typically play with it as you wish. It may be necessary to use the freebet on certain sports but this will be highlighted for the user, if so. In most cases, just add the wager you wish to place into your bet slip. Within your bet slip, you’ll see an option to use your free bet. Simply click this link and you can place your bet.
- What deposit options can you use with WIlliamhill?
Williamhill bookmakers offer almost every well-known method for depositing money. You can make a deposit with Cards, Skrill, Bank Transfer, etc. The minimum deposit must be £10.
- How long does it take to withdraw money with WIlliamhill?
As William Hill offers plenty of methods to deposit money, you can also use those methods for withdrawal. Due to the many payment methods, the withdrawal may take up to 5 days to be fully processed.
- Is there a promo code for welcome offers with Williamhill?
You might need to use the “GETNJ50” promo code in William Hill in order to get the welcome offers that are available. You need to have a look at all welcome offers on the main page of Williamhill.