SportPesa bookmaker offers a cash out promotion “Cash out: Take full control of your bets” to their new and also existing customers.
Sign up or log in to SportPesa bookmaker account, place a bet and take full control of your bets, before events you have staked your bet on have finished.
Cash out in SportPesa is offered in full or in part. SportPesa bookmaker provides pre-live and live markets cashouts.
Full Cash Out:
Example: You have an accumulator bet with 5 selections and 4 of them are finished as you predicted and there is a last selection left on the next day and you are not confident in that prediction.
You can open your bets history, there will be a “cash out” option, confirm your full cash out amount and wait for the cashed out amount to be returned to your cash balance.
Partially Cash Out:
Example: You have settled an accumulator bet with 4 selections and 3 of them are finished as you predicted and there is just the last selection left and your team is losing after 45 minutes. You can partially cash out your bet before the final whistle and be sure that you have a profit from that accumulator stake.
The maximum Partial Cash Out amount shall be the full Cash Out amount minus the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
You need to open your bets history, there will be a “cash out” option, use the slider to choose the money amount you want to cash out, confirm your partially cash out amount and wait for the cashed out amount to be returned to your cash balance
Pros and Cons:
+ Cash out function is available on a wide variety of markets,
+ Cash Out is available for pre-live and live markets,
– Cash out is not available for free bets,
– Cash Out is not available for forecast and tricast bets.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Available to existing SportPesa players over 18 years of age.
- These Cash Out Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Cash Out Terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- By Cashing Out, you are agreeing to close your bet at the amount offered to you. Once you have Cashed Out, the bet will be considered as settled and the amount you have received for the bet will not change, irrespective of the outcome of the remaining selections.
- The amount you are offered to Cash Out is based on your projected full return, the status of any selections which have already completed, and the current market price(s) of your unsettled selection(s). This may be greater than or less than your original stake.
- After choosing to Cash Out any bet, the confirmation will display with the newly updated value and therefore may have changed from that shown in your betslip or open bets. The value displayed at confirmation will be the actual amount offered to you, and will supersede any amount previously displayed in your betslip or open bets.
- If you choose to Cash Out, the request will be subject to a time delay if any of your selections are currently in play.
- Cash Out is available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single Bets and Combo Bets, excluding System Bets.
- Combo Bets, placed together with System Bets, cannot be the subject of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out.
- Cash Out is not available on Forecast/Tricast Bets.
- Partial Cash Out shall only be available in circumstances where the full Cash Out offer, for the bet subject of the partial Cash Out, is greater than twice the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- The minimum Partial Cash Out amount is equal to the minimum bet permitted for that particular bet.
- The maximum Partial Cash Out amount shall be the full Cash Out amount minus the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- When a Player undertakes a Partial Cash Out, the remaining bet amount (i.e. the initial bet amount minus Partial Cash Out Amount) is placed as a new bet at the odds current at the time of the Partial Cash Out.
- In the case of a Partial Cash Out of a Combo Bet, where one or more of the lines has already been settled, the new bet is placed on the remaining open lines at the current odds.
- Cash Out will be temporarily suspended or removed if there are changes in the price or market on one or more of your selections which results in the event or market of one or more of your selections being suspended.
- After completing the Cash Out or Partial Cash Out process, the funds will be credited to your cash balance immediately. Your bet will be settled and the final outcome of your bet will have no effect on the amount returned to your balance.
- Cashed Out or Partial Cashed Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the requirements of any new or existing Player promotions/offers, unless otherwise stated within the promotional Terms & Conditions.
- Bets placed using bonus funds or a Bonus Token cannot be the subject of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out.
- If you choose not to Cash Out or you are unable to Cash Out, your bet will be settled based on the outcome of the completed event(s).
- SportPesa reserves the right to reverse or void the settlement of a bet or selection which has been subject to Cash Out if there was a clear pricing or settlement error.
- SportPesa can’t guarantee that Cash Out will be available for every Player, event or market.
- SportPesa reserves the right, at its sole discretion to suspend, disable or refuse the Cash Out and/or Partial Cash Out feature at any time.
- SportPesa will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons or if a Players account is suspended for whatever reason. Unsettled bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- Restrictions regarding withdrawals may also apply. Please refer to the site Terms and Conditions as well as our Withdrawal Policy for further details.
- SportPesa reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- SportPesa is not responsible for the content of its partner websites.
- SportPesa general site Terms & Conditions apply.
- Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Cash out is where bookmakers give users a chance to settle their bet before the events have ended. Your cash out price will be automatically updated depending on what’s going on in the sporting events you have bet on. If it looks like you are going to win, the bookmaker will give you a cash out close to your win amount without cash out.
Cash out promotion from SportPesa is a good choice for cash out.
You can read our review on SportPesa to make better-informed decisions.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How to redeem the SportPesa bonus?
To redeem the SportPesa bonus you must first verify your account and deposit a minimum amount of £10, punters who deposit with e-wallets like Skrill or Neteller will not get a bonus.
- How to register on SportPesa?
First, check if your country is not restricted, and then provide a valid email address to register on the website. In order to verify your account, you have to provide some legal documentation like a passport or a national identification.
- My bonus has expired or is no longer available, what do I do?
Unfortunately, SportPesa can’t reissue any bonus that has expired. This includes but is not limited to Bonus Tokens & Free Spins. Bonuses are also non-transferrable.
- What payment methods can be used to deposit?
Debit Cards: MasterCard & VISA, E-Wallets: Skrill & Neteller.