VBet bookmakers are offering an accumulator bonus “Free bet up to £50 if one leg gets you down” to their customers from the United Kingdom. In order to qualify for this accumulator bonus, place a football accumulator bet from £2 up to £ 100 with 5 selections with the odds of 1.60 or greater for each selection and if exactly 1 of the legs loses, get 50 % of your stake as a free bet up to £50. You need to use your free bet within 14 days, otherwise the offer will expire.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Log in to your account on VBet bookmaker,
- Place an £2 up to £ 100 football accumulator bet with 5 selections with the odds of 1.60 or greater for each selection,
- If your stake wins, get your win. If exactly 1 of your 5 bets loses, get 50% of your stake as a free bet. Maximum amount of free bet – £ 50.
- Get your free bet and use it within 14 days, otherwise it will expire.
Pros and Cons:
+ The required odds are quite low – 1.60 or greater.
+ There is no wager requirement for the bonuses.
– Deposits made using Skrill, Trustly, Neteller, ecoPayz, PayPal or MuchBetter will not count as a qualifying deposit for this ACCA bonus.
– The promotion is available only for UK residents.
Significant Tesrms and Conditions:
• Only available to verified customers residing in the UK
• Place an accumulator between £2-£100 on any football market consisting of five legs (pre-match or in-play/live). If exactly one leg loses, get back 50% of your stake as a free bet
• Each leg of the accumulator must be min. odds of 1.6
• Any bets that use Cash Out, full or partial, will not count
• Only bets placed on football markets will qualify for this promotion
• Bets must be settled within 14 days of bet placement
• You will only qualify to receive a free bet if exactly one of your selections loses
• Your free bet will be a 50% match of your stake and will be credited to your account. It is non-withdrawable and valid for 14 days
• Deposit method restrictions apply. See Promotion Terms and Conditions for further details
Qualifying for your free bet:
• Only available to verified customers residing in the UK
• This promotion is valid from 15:00 (GMT+1) on 1st May until further notice
• Place an accumulator (pre-match or in-play/live) between £2-£100 on any football market consisting of five legs (“Qualifying Bet”)
• Your qualifying bet must be a football accumulator with five selections and must be settled within 14 days from bet placement
• You will only qualify to receive your free bet if exactly one of your selections loses
• All accumulator legs must be at min. odds of 1.6 to become a qualifying bet. Any bets placed at odds of less than 1.6 will not count towards the qualifying bet required to receive your free bet
• Your free bet will be credited to your account within 24 hours of the qualifying bet having been settled
• If any selection in the qualifying bet is abandoned, cancelled, returned or made void, then the qualifying bet is not valid and the free bet will not be credited
• Any bets that use Cash Out, full or partial, will not count as a qualifying bet
• If you place a qualifying bet over £100, you will still receive a maximum free bet of £50
Using your free bet:
• Your free bet is non-withdrawable
• Your free bet will be valid for 14 days from the date of receipt
• Free bets are not included in any returns. Any returns from your free bet will be added to your account
• Stakes can be funded in part by your free bet, and in part from your real-money balance. However, the free bet part of the stake will not be included in any returns
• Your free bet can be used in a number of bets, subject to min. stake rules
• Your free bet is accepted on all sports and markets (pre-match or in-play/live) and must be one selection or more – but subject to min. total odds of 1.8
• Cash Out is not available on bets placed using your free bet
• If a bet placed using your free bet is void, providing it has not expired, it will be returned to the client’s balance for use within the qualifying period
General Terms and Conditions:
• This promotion is only available to verified customers residing in the UK
• This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
• By accepting and receiving the free bet, a client confirms to have read and agreed this promotion’s terms and conditions
• The Company reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in breach of these terms and conditions or in breach of our
General Promotion Terms
• The Company reserves the right to change or end any sports promotion, if required, for legal and/or regulatory reasons
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The accumulator bonus available in VBet gives users a good chance to try their luck in the world of betting. You can have a look at our review on VBet to get more detailed information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How long do Vbet withdrawals take?
Depending on which payment method you used to initially deposit funds, withdrawals can take up to 2-3 days. This can be a lot faster using Skrill. According to anti-money laundering legislation, these few days can last longer to carry out the required checks.
- Does Vbet do horse racing?
Yes, at the time of publishing, bettors can choose from horse racing in Ireland, the UK, the USA and even in Japan. Every week, registered site users can avail of a £5 free bet after placing 5 single bets of £5 or more.
- Can customers withdraw via e-wallet?
You can only withdraw via the original payment method which you used to make the deposit. A list of e-wallets VBet accepts are detailed in the Deposit/Withdrawal section of your Player Profile.