Skybet bookmakers are offering weekly cashback up to £1000 to their customers to enjoy their bets on tennis tournaments. Register on Skybet, make weekly deposits, place bets from Tuesday to Monday on live tennis events and get 10% cashback on money lost that week. You can get up to £1000 cashback and which can be placed without odds requirements.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Register on Skybet.
- During your registration fill in the necessary fields with your personal information (name, country, email, etc).
- Deposit money into your Skybet sportsbook account and place bets on in-play tennis matches from Tuesday to Monday.
- Get cashback from Skybet worth 10% of your weekly loss and place it on your desired sporting events without wager and rollover requirement.
Pros and Cons:
+ The available weekly cashback is very generous – £1000
+ There is no rollover and wager requirement
– You can only place your bets on live tennis matches
– You can’t use this offer simultaneously with other promotions
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to customers aged 18 years and over who have registered an account with Sky Bet and have received notification of this promotion directly from Sky Bet.
- The Tennis Returns promotion will run 00:00:01 on Tuesday until 23:59:59 the following Monday every week until terminated by Sky Betting and Gaming at its sole discretion (the “Promotional Period”).
- You must opt in by either clicking the “Opt In” button on the landing page during the Promotional Period to be eligible for this offer.
- To then benefit from the promotion, simply bet a minimum of one In-Play tennis bet on Sky Bet before 23:59 on Monday each week during the qualifying period (subject to the minimum credit amount in term 13).
- After opting into the offer, you will remain opted in every week until the promotion is terminated by Sky Betting and Gaming, at its sole discretion. However, to receive a credit for 10% of all net losses, you must place a minimum of 1 In-Play tennis bet on Sky Bet before 23:59 on Monday each week during the Promotional Period.
- Net losses will be calculated by subtracting total cash tennis In-Play returns from total cash In-Play tennis stakes during the qualifying week.
- 10% of net losses (subject to the minimum credit amount in term 13) will be credited back to customers as cash up to a maximum of £1,000 per customer, per week.
- 10% of all net losses paid as withdrawable cash each week.
- Only net losses on Sky Bet In-Play tennis markets will be eligible for this promotion, winnings or stakes on any other market or pre-live tennis markets will not qualify towards this promotion.
- Only cash stakes will qualify for this offer. Free bet stakes or any other promotional funds will not qualify towards the offer.
- Cash will be credited to qualifying accounts on Tuesdays (by 7pm GMT).
- In the event of any technical issues, preventing crediting by 7pm, cash will be credited as soon as possible.
- Minimum weekly credit amount will be £1 per customer. Customers who have placed bets on qualifying markets but where 10% of net losses is less than £1 will not qualify for weekly credit.
- Maximum weekly credit amount is £1,000 per customer.
- In the event that an In-Play tennis bet is placed alongside another non-qualifying bet, cash stakes will not contribute towards net losses. Only bets placed on In-Play tennis markets only will contribute towards net losses and credit.
- Cashed Out bets on In-Play tennis markets only will contribute towards net losses and weekly credit.
- Sky Bet reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and with prior notice.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer can only be claimed once per customer.
- All general Sky Betting and Gaming rules and terms apply.
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Take your first steps in the world of tennis betting with Skybet, who are offering you a very generous cashback worth up to £1000. Sign up in Skybet, place your bets on live tennis matches and you will be granted 10% of your weekly loss. You can have a look at our review on Skybet to get more information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How long will it take to deposit money with Skybet?
All deposits are processed instantly with Skybet and without commision from the bookmaker.
- What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can deposit with Skybet?
The minimum deposit accepted with Skybet is £10, while the maximum amount is unlimited.
- How long does it take to withdraw money with Skybet?
Withdrawals with Barclays or Nationwide can take up to 2 hours. However, all other payment methods could take as much as 5 business days.
- How to withdraw money from Skybet?
The only available options with Skybet to withdraw money are with different types of debit cards such as Visa, Barclays, Nationwide, etc.
- How many games are there in the Sky Bet championship?
The Skybet championship runs annually from August to the following May. There are a total of 46 games as all 24 participating teams play each other twice, once at home and once away.