Betclic bookmakers offer a cash out bonus “Get more control over your bets with Cash Out” to their all customers.
Log in to BetClic bookmaker, stake a bet and minimize potential loss or make a profit from your bet before an event has finished, even when you can see your bet is losing. You need to place single or accumulator bets and check in “My Bets” available cash out options.
With this bonus you can cash out your staked bet if the results of the event are coming your way. You don’t need to wait for the outcome of the event.
You can easily find them on the website. There will be a Cash Out symbol for all bets that have a cash out function.
Pros and Cons:
+ Cash out function is available for a variety of sports,
– Cash out is not available for free bets.
Terms and Conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions. Using the Cash Out feature denotes your full acceptance of our General Terms and Conditions as well as these Terms and Conditions.
- Cash Out is available across selected sports, competitions and markets for both pre-event and in-play bets including both singles and multiples. A Cash Out icon will be displayed for the markets that support Cash Out. Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover the event In-Play then Cash Out will be unavailable once the event starts.
- You can Cash Out your bet for the return amount offered on the Cash Out button on your bet slip. The return amount is based upon live market prices which may be greater than or less than your original stake. If your request is successful, your bet will be settled immediately and any subsequent events will have no impact on the amount returned to your account. The return amount includes the original stake and the total amount credited to your account will be the total amount shown on the Cash Out button.
- Partial Cash Out: If you choose to partially Cash Out your bet, simply enable the Cash Out slider by clicking on the icon to the left of the Cash Out button, select the amount you would like to Cash Out and that amount will be settled. The remainder of your stake will be settled in accordance with the final result relating to your bet. A partial Cash Out can be completed as many times as possible until the partial Cash Out amount is lower than 1€.
- Your request for Cash Out is not guaranteed to be accepted and may be unsuccessful if, for example, the market suspends or the odds move before your request has been processed. Acceptance of a Cash Out offer is not immediate and there will be a time delay in accepting a Cash Out offer. If your Cash Out request is unsuccessful, a message will be shown which gives the reason why and a new Cash Out offer may be offered to you.
- Cash Out may not be combined with any promotion – including Free Bets – and any bets that are settled in full or part using Cash Out will not count towards the turnover requirement of any offer.
- If your bet is eligible to a Multiple Boost, the final boost amount will be related to your remainder stake after you have partially cashed out your bet, i.e. users performing a Full Cash Out on their bet will not be eligible for any Multiple Boost. Multiple Boost will only impact any non-cashed out bets or portions of bets.
- Betclic reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the market is settled in error (this may include a human or technical error). If Betclic re-settles a bet, this may lead to amendments being made to a user’s balance to reflect changes in a bet settlement.
- Betclic reserves the right to suspend or disable the Cash Out feature, at its sole discretion and without prior notice at any given time.
- Betclic reserves the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or bet type that is included in the Cash Out feature.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Cash out is where bookmakers are offering to customers to settle their bet before the events have ended. Your cash out price will be automatically updated depending on what’s going on at the sporting event you have bet on. If it looks like you are going to win, the bookmakers will give you a cash out close to your win amount without cash out.
When looking for the options for cash out that many bookmakers offer, Betclic has one of the best cash out options from all bookmakers and is a good choice for you, because they give good cash out options for both good and bad outcomes.
You can read our review on BetClic to make better-informed decisions.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How to register on Betclic?
Signing up in Betclic is quite simple, you click “Register” in the top right corner and go through the steps such as name, address, country, currency. Before withdrawing any money you will need to validate your account by uploading a valid ID such as a Passport or Driver’s Licence and a proof of address less than six months old.
- How does “Cash out” work on Betclic?
“Cash Out” is the option that allows the user to keep control over his bets (single or multiple). Users have the possibility of either securing their early winnings or reducing their losses before the end of an event. The amount of a “Cash Out” offer is constantly evolving and calculated in real time based on the current odds. The calculation is based on the probability that the user has to win their bet at this very moment.
- Is it possible to cancel a bet on Betclic?
Once your bet has been validated, you are not allowed to request a cancellation.
However, for eligible bets, keep in mind that you have the possibility to use our “Cash Out” option which may allow you either to limit your potential losses or to secure your early winnings.
- Does Betclic limit accounts?
Limits can be placed on customer accounts at any time at the discretion of Betclic according to their Terms and conditions. We do not envisage this happening as long as users follow the rules.