Paddy Power bookmaker offers daily free bets up to £10 for all of their customers. Register on PaddyPower, sign in to your personal account, place an accumulator or bet builder bets with at least 4 selections with the odds of 1.20 or greater for each selection and if you lose just by one selection, Paddy Power will give you a money back guarantee as a free bet. You need to use your free bets within 7 days, otherwise your free bets will be unavailable.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Register or log in to your Paddy Power account,
- Place an accumulator bet or bet builder bet on any sports market with 4 or more selections with odds of at least 1.20 for each selection,
- Lose by just one selection and Paddy Power will reward you free bets (100% of your stake amount).
Pros and Cons:
+ No rollover requirement,
+ The odds aren’t very high – 1.20 per selection,
– Horse racing doesn’t apply for this promotion,
– Max ACCA Insurance free bet £10 total per customer per day.
Terms and Conditions:
Who can take part?
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over.
How and when can I qualify?
- Applies to 4+ fold ACCA or Bet Builder bets
- Applies to all markets and all sports except horse racing
- Does not apply to Enhanced Match Odds markets or cashed out bets.
- Applies to bet settled before 31st of December 2021
What can I win?
- Money Back as a free bet if one leg of your 4+ ACCA lets you down
- Max ACCA Insurance free bet £10 total per customer per day, referring to the day the qualifying bet is settled
- Free bet will be available for 7 days from when it is credited
- Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings
When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will now be credited instantly upon bet settlement. So as soon as you’re bet has settled, your refund will be credited to your account if eligible.
What else do I need to know?
- Applies to pre-match accumulators and pre-match Bet Builder bets only.
- If any of the legs of your qualifying accumulator bet are postponed or abandoned, leaving you with less than four matches or legs, you will not be eligible for a refund in that accumulator bet
- Minimum odds per leg of 1/5
- Bets that are cashed out do not qualify for the free bet refund
- Bets with the same selections and number of legs as the first qualifying bet will not count towards this offer
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets
- Offer does not apply to bets placed in retail shops
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
- Permutation bets do not count towards offer. Only bets placed on single line qualify
Other boring but essential stuff:
- Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time
- Paddy Power rules apply
- If any term of the Offer is breached, or if there is evidence that a customer is abusing the Offer or using the Offer to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome (whether individually or as part of a group), Paddy Power reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reclaim the bonus element of such offer and/or void the Offer and any bet funded by the Offer and/or take any other action it deems necessary.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The accumulator free bet available at Paddy Power gives you an opportunity to enjoy your betting on sports markets with minimum risks. Log in to your account on Paddy Power, follow the necessary betting steps in order to get your £10 free bet. You can read our review on Paddy Power to get more detailed information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How to deposit money in Paddy Power?
To deposit funds via debit card, log in to yourPaddy Power betting account and click the My Account tab. Once you are on your account page, click Deposit, then enter your card number, the CV2 number and the amount that you would like to deposit.
- How to withdraw from a Paddy Power account?
If you have deposited using PaySafeCard, you can withdraw any winnings from your Paddy Power account by Bank Transfer. Paddy Power also offers options to withdraw with other methods, such as by debit/credit Card, bank transfer, Neteller, PayPal, and Skrill.
- How to delete my Paddy Power account?
There are a number of options available to users. A regular closure is for users taking a break for a while or not happy with the service, This option can be reversed by contacting customer service. A lifetime permanent self-exclusion option is also available to users and cannot be reversed. Long break and short break options are also available.
With any of these options, simply contact their customer service team.
- What is an ACCA bet?
The Accumulator or ACCA is the most simplest multiple bet – you have two or more selections and you need them all to win to get a return. A Two Selection Accumulator is also known as a Double. A Three Selection Accumulator is also known as a Treble. A Four-Selection Accumulator is known as a Fourfold.